There are a lot of ways to get involved in supporting your post! One-time and dedicated opportunities are available...so whether you've got a couple hours or would like something on-going, there's something for everyone!
Check out our current needs:
- Bartending: regular and backup bartenders are always in demand. For those interested, please contact the bar manager Sue.
- Fundraising: looking for a dedicated fundraising chair and for people to volunteer for the upcoming music festival.
- Sunday Brunch Cooks: one time or more...just a few hours on Sunday morning 8am-noon.
- Bingo Caller: get interactive with the members and have fun calling one of our most popular games!
- Game Host: lead one of our card games: I-GOT-IT, Bar Cards or Queen of Hearts...no experience required!
- Grill Master: volunteer for one of the days to run the grill, show off your hamburger and hot dog making skills!
- Sandwich Artist: help out at the deli.
- Musicians: Join the line-up of our amazing local musicians! We are always looking for those who want to play regularly or backfill when needed.
- Honor Guard: commitment is a couple days a month for practice and/or funeral ceremonies.